Searching in this Blog

сряда, 14 април 2010 г.

~Dark Angel~

Part 4

While I heard arranged into place. Ran to the door and grabbed the lock. Pull over and over again, but without success. That bitch was finding me. Under the door I saw that it was dark. I was not only locked but she was gone. Yelled like mad. Bumping the door until tha pain in my hands did not became unbearable. Leaned back in the door and fell to the floor. I cry. I could not call because my bag was left on the other side of the door. I heard my phone ringing. But that was after several hours "imprisonment". Nothing I could do. I prayed to notice that I'm gone. I prayed to find me. Tears tired me. Shrugged in front of the door and fell asleep. It was cold, but there was nothing with which to warm up.

Hours later the window was shattered to pieces. The alarm is not included. I was slightly dizzy. Then someone knocked on the door. I groaned. Like my strength left me. The voice told me to be away. I managed to crawled to be side. A moment later the door fell on the floor with a crash. I stood up slightly and saw my savior. Yes... David Hamilton. Ended up to me and raised his hands. I told him to let me go because I'm severe. But he export me.While walking and able to take and my bag. Brought me to his car. Give me a place next to driver, then turned to me. Pressed the accelerator and the car moves. The boy looked straight ahead. I was still slightly dazed.

-How do you know?

-I called you but no answer. I called you at home too.

I started. In my house? What would they think? Relax on the seat.

-Are you okay?

-Well, I would not say. I was locked up for hours.

-Who and why do it?

His voice sounded worried. It seemed to me that trembled.

-Rita. I bet she was angry because of the compliment, which you did to me. She always been quite jealous.

-She is crazy.

The word sounded strange by him. In no way back home I stopped watching it. This man did not stop to surprise me. Like wearing impenetrable mask. My questions in my passionate, but not dared to utter a word. He noticed that I watch him and this made him to smile. True, warm smile that melted my heart. I could not restrain my own smile. Even when I felt we had not arrived. This startled me a little.

-Thanks for the ride. Tomorrow my dad will drive me, but...

-The window?

Nodded. But once I open the door to chop his lips sank deep into me.I goggle my eyes of surprise. Respond to the kiss. Gradually, his lips went down to my neck. This was a little weird. Expecially since he suddenly withdrew. I got the car and walked toward the front door.I turned as I saw the car go away. But I quickly returned to realite. Once entered, all waiting for me. But they was... happy. Even my brother.

-Where were you? You know what time it is? - My mother shouted.

-Leave me alone. My crazy boss finds me in the store.

-Rita? Impossible. - Screaming my father. - Do not invent.


Awesome! Just wonderful. Anger was rising in my chest. Fled to my room. I grabbed an old bag from the cupboard and threw it on the bed. I filled it with the most needed: clothes, documents, money, parfume and make-up by Will and some other small things. With the irritating hissing the zip close. I grabbed the bad and left the room. William tried to stop me, but get sharp and irritated eyes. My parents also tried to stop me. Failed. I thrown down the door behind him. I went, but I remembered that my car is still in town. I did not know where to go at night. I just went to town. I walked fast because i was afraid to fall on some psychopath. But the road was long. Although this is not stopped because I did not intend to let my parents catch me. This is what scared me when I saw Dad's car. Well, it was not, and William. Make me a sign to get. I threw the bag in the back seat and sat down in front with my brother. The car hitting the town instead of back home. We both were silent. In the eyes of a kid I could tell that he would gladly received by me. The problem was that I was adult, and he - no. This was his biggest regret. He drove without speaking. And to me it was not to talk. I tried to forget about this whole day. There was no sense to remember it.

I stood staring down. I watched my chest rise and fall of the flow of oxygen. We were away in town. My brother drove me to take my car. The only thing he said was something like: "Call me!" I smiled and went down. I threw my bag in my car and lay down in the back seat. There was not a five star hotel but it was something. I could not wait to morning to talk with the venerable Mrs. Miller.

I managed to sleep a few hours. At sunrise I could change. Eaten donuts and coffee, which I bought from the café. A little later arrived and my boss. Waited for her enter. She looked puzzled for broken window. Do not say anything. Since I knew her, she had not call the police. Otherwise she would be issued. She was not a fool.

I got out of my car and went after her Antique Shop. She turned her eyes and read confusion.

-Tracy?

-You do not expect to see me here, right?

-How come out?

-A friend helped me, but it is not important. Why you do it, Rita?

-I do not know what you mean, honey.

She walked toward me. Smiling, but I knew that she trying to fraud me. My eyes flashed as a predator. I watched her angrily.

-Oh, please. I know that you was angry because the compliment by Hamilton's family.

-Maybe. But now it's does not matter.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар