Searching in this Blog

петък, 16 април 2010 г.

~Dark Angel~

Part 5


Was it true? I was a little confused. Then the eyes of the woman flashing. I turned and saw him standing on the threshold. David somehow walked angrily to the woman. Before reaching to her, I managed to stop him. I pressed my hands to his chest trying to stop him. As if pushed me moving wall. It was pretty hefty.He stopped, but i saw rage in his eyes. Rita felt the threat. Wonder how he did it, but she began to panic. Fear, in this real. Something in his eyes frightened her to death. When I looked I saw something strange. Their color was different. I would ask him "Why?" I could not. Like lump stuck in my throat. I myself started, but did not even know why. David did not speak. Rita went slowly past him, then fled. The boy did not even flinch. Just like to stood to statue.He felt the tremble. He looked at me with eyes that I knew. Nice, lonely, intelligent. It seemed to me somewhat scared. Step away from him. I went to the counter and picked up the receiver. I called to come and change the broken window.I tried not to turn its attention. It was not particularly successful given the fact that he stood by me without the
intention to leave. Then I scared of my own thoughts. This young man was embarrassed.

-Are you okay?

His voice was so soft that I felt enveloped by it.

-Well, if she tell someone?

-About what?

-Well, you do not hardly threatened her. I know what malicious bitch is she, she'll probably spend you like a monster.

-This does not bother me much.

-But me, yes. Do not know the people here. You do not deserve to slander you like that. Nobody deserves it.

-Are you worried about me, Miss Tracy?

I caught the desire to be right. And so? Am I worried about this mysterious guy? Yes, definitely. I do not know why, but I could not hide this from myself.

-Well, I... Yes...

-What?

I knew that he pretends that he has not heard.

-Yes, I'm worried.

David walked slowly. I did try to step back, but found myself leaning in one shelf. There was nowhere to go. My heart is pushing hard. Am I excited? I had not enough time to answere. his lips find mine. Unlike me, he is not bothered by that we do not know ourselves. But I had not to force him away. Rather, I did not want to do it.He wrap my waist with one hand. Our bodies adhering to each other. Before, me was not happened something like this. Trembling, but I was not afraid. Finally, David looked at me. His eyes were deep. I stayed out of breath and words. I just stood and watched. Then something happened that I did not expect. As if he read my mind.

-Where you will stay?

-What?

-You left your home. Where will you go?

I thinking.

-I do not know. I suspect that I may lost my job. Going a pretty nice, do not you think?

-Come home. My mother will be happy.

-Thanks, but no. And I can handle myself. I...

-You do not like to depend on others to not indebted to them. Right?

I agape. I really think that he read minds. This really troubled me. There was no need to tell him because I knew that he probably already knew.

-You are very strange person. Read minds, the eyes... I mean your eyes change color, only to scare people away.

My words so afflicted him. Not answered and is hoping the opposite. The boy passed me and left. I wanted to run after him to apologize to him, but... I did not. Refrain. I was a little worried. I aggrieve him and he had the right to be angry.

All day I went back and forth across the store. I could not stop. I was nervous and slightly confused. Suddenly I said: "Enough!" I did not keep it. i do not know the boy that to feel bad. For this I subdue myself. I turned up for work. I called here and there to find my new home. i took out of luck. I found room for myself in one not very large building. There were only old people and only two or three young families with children. They accepted me pretty well when I went. Everyone was pretty nice to me. I do not know why, but when someone was so nice, it causes my susoicion. Do not say anything.Just smile dear. Were very tolerant about my external appearance. One dear old lady, Mrs. Rebecca Peterson, took me to my new home. Unlock the door and brought me inside. Was quite different than I imagined it. I've paid for a room and got a apartment. Not very big, but still more than I expected. I asked the lady, but she only smiled. She would not explain to me about this misunderstanding. She handed me the key and leave.
I put my bag in the small corridor and quickly traveled home. It was nice. I settled down. I threw on the bed. It was soft and very comfortable. The phone rang. I jumped by surprise. However answered. Lady was. She said she is looking for an assistant. She was a librarian in the city. I agape. Well, she could not see my expression now. I told her that I will think and I will respond soon.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар