Searching in this Blog

вторник, 27 април 2010 г.

~Dark Angel~

Part 6

† † †

Several days later, I found myself without job in the antuqie shop. I exxpected it. Therefore I accepted the proposal of Mrs. Peterson. She was very caring and helpful to me. And yet... In my mind it was only the expression of David, before he leave. I had not seen him from that same day. I wondered if he was really angry. I hated someone to be angry with me. I felt guilt. This makes me mad. I think that my new boss saw this. At first, patiently waiting to tell her myself. I did not. For that she took the initiative.

In my second day, she came up to me. She was sixty years old lady. She was weak and not very high.Her silver hair always was raised on bun and her lips are always shining pale pink lipstick. She still wearing elegant costumes. Charming woman would say. She came to me while arranged a shelf. Startled me.

-Tracy!

-Oh, madam! How can I help you?

-Come on, sweetie.

She pushed me gently with her hand and I walked away. I sat on a chair to a table and poured us a cup of tea. I watched her with curiosity.

-What is it, madam? Did it happen something?

-Oh, don't worry. But I've asked this. What is it?

-I don't understand.

-You look tense and worried. I'm worried about you.

-Sorry about that. I am not like to create your concerns.

-Don't be sorry, but better tell me what or who is the cause of your concerns.

I thinking. Do not know her very well, but she behaved with me as no one so far. I owed her that
explanation. I told her about it all. Mrs. Peterson smiled.

-So the young man is the reason for your mood. I see. The young David is quite magnetic.

-Do you know him?

-Why?

-Well, I did not mention his name.

-Actually, yes. He asked me not to tell you, but I see that you are worried.

-What are you talking about?

-The boy appliances all: your work and home. Not that I would do it anyway. I mean, do not you angry, but he is concerned about you.

I could not believe it. I told him that I do now want no man's aid, but he does exactly the opposite. That was irritating. Is this the reason was not offended? Neither had seen him nor I had heard something about it. Indeed, one can say that my somewhat lacking. But I would not look for it. I am not crazy to do it?

I continued my work, but I was slightly distracted. I could not wait to get home. I had to wait for Mrs. Peterson. I was like her driver and she pays half the fuel. Bargain if I must be frank. But she had no intention to go home yet. She told me that she have an important commitment. She invite me to accompany her. I accepted, but expected to be a tedious collection of which only old people go. I was going to die of boredom. At least I thought so at first. Well, it turned out quite... different.


† † †

I park my car in front of an old building. Puzzled and looked at the woman standing beside me.She only smiled without even looking at me. I had a bad feeling about it. Descended, but I shivered. I try to hide it. I was afraid. I followed by lady frightened puppy. We entered the building. It was dark. I almost stumbled into something that even then I could not see. Then someone grabbed my arm. I was scared. I felt someone next to me. Male voice whispered in my ear.

-Don't worry! I will lead you through the darkness.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар