Searching in this Blog

сряда, 28 април 2010 г.

~Dark Angel~

Part 7

I did not know that voice. Keyed me, but I breathed a little confidence. With one hand holding mine, and with other grabbed me around the waist. Now walking in the dark much safer. The whole situation seemed odd. Especially the fact that the skin of the man was cold as a dead man.

We went out the light a little later. Low light I saw how pale is he actually. But he was a beautiful. He let me when we went out into the light. There were other strange people. Rebecca waved me and I immediately ran to her. The two sat on a small sofa. The people also set down. Rebecca muttered something like: "Do not be afraid of the Undead!" I was scared. I do not dare to move from my seat. Then a woman with pale skin looked at me. Her name was Soleil. Was high, thin, with long black hair which was hanging on her shoulders in curls. She was beautiful. All of them were beautiful and it makes me feel like the ugly duckling among a flock of swans. I shruged be in place. A Soleil looked at me again. Plots, but not with me.

-You led a friend, Rebecca. She looks nice.

-That she is. For this Hamilton's family are attached to her. - She laughed.

-Who? Hamilton? - Interventions is man who brought me. His name was Philip.

-David. - Rebecca remarked.

-I see! The little Psycho has found a new victim.

I looked at him. I did not not like that say that about David. Miff. But I was curious. Why is he called "Psycho"? I wanted to know. Then people began to troop. Soleil and Rebecca went to the door. I stood up with the intention to follow suit, but they told me to wait there. For less left alone. I was afraid. But then I noticed Philip. His eyes crept over me as if he trying to get me undressed. I tried not to look.

-So you and David, huh?

-I would not say. - I muttered.

-That's fine.

This time I raised my eyes.

-Why? What do you know?

He smile was blinding. But because of the frightening and long canines. My breath stopped. Blinked several times to make sure that it is not delusional. Shrugged on the couch. My heart pounded as if it was intended to escape at any moment. And I could see only against me smile.

-You are afraid.

This was not question, it was a statement. True statement.

-You... You can not... They do not exist.

Before I knew it, or rather to feel his movements, Philip was standing beside me.

-Really? Here, touch me.

He gave me his hand, but I behaved as if I handed shocker. This made him laughing.

-Okay, do not do it. But your buddy Davis is like us. Vampire.

-I don't believe. He was released during the day.

-Just like us.

-But vampires can not do it.

Vampires? It sounded ridiculous.

-These are myths, little girl. I can tell you a lot about your boyfriend. Just look harmless, but he
was not before. He sowed death wherever he go. Butcher those who loved him.

-I do not believe you. - I jumped.

-No, if you do not want. Ask him. Wait... He avoid you.

-How do you know?

-Maybe there is improvement. But soon you'll see. He will lose control. I hope you are not around him.

I stood there and stared at him. For some reason his eyes soothed me. Perhaps use their skills. I thank him. I wanted to go. Philip wanted to send me, but realized that I felt uncomfortable. That handed me a not very large candlestick. Send me a serious expression. Almost ran away from there.I stick to walking fast.I went out and run to my car. I got up and headed for home. My house, bought by a vampire. House, whose owner is familiar with vampires. This is crazy.

I locked in the apartment and is buried under the covers. I was afraid. It took me a long time while asleep. Not even dinner and I did not changed. My head can not hold what is happening. That is unreal. Vampires...

While spinning in my bed I woke up. I opened my eyes. In the dark were somebody. I jumped up and lit the lamp. I do not wrong.

-David?

He stand up from his chair. Drew closer. He looked at me and knew that he was discovered.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар